A pass in Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
• A registered pharmacist.
1) A minimum of four years of pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital pharmacy:
2) A certificate from competent authority stating that the candidate is endorsed as registered pharmacist in the drug license of a pharmacy as proof of practice experience in case of community pharmacist
• A certificate from the Principal/Medical Superintendent/competent person of the Hospital/Health Unit stating that the candidate is working as a pharmacist will be accepted as proof of practice experience in case of hospital pharmacist
• A ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer in prescribed format
* Tuition Fees may vary depending on the Country/ State in which the candidate has passed their qualifying examination.